Bristol and Plymouth County Divorce Attorneys
Plymouth, Taunton and Bridgewater divorce lawyers explaining your rights
The Studley Law Offices focuses on complex divorce cases that include high net worth division, valuing of assets and contentious child custody disputes. Our attorneys have 38 years of combined experience in divorce litigation. With an emphasis on preparation, we are often able to negotiate beneficial settlements for our clients. When necessary, we aggressively pursue your rights during trial. Our team develops an effective plan of action for accomplishing your goals in your divorce, such as:
- High-net-worth divorce — We serve the unique needs of our clients involved in high-net-worth divorces — including professional practice valuations, business protection strategies and equitable division of valuable assets.
- Spousal support/alimony — Our Bridgewater divorce lawyers advise you about how the Massachusetts Alimony Reform laws affect your case.
- Child support — The Studley Law Offices assists you with establishing, modifying and enforcing child support orders.
- Child custody — Our team assists you with such crucial custody issues as establishing custody during your divorce, creating a fair visitation schedule, opposing or seeking removal of your child from Massachusetts, proving or disproving paternity, and petitioning for guardianship of children whose parents can no longer care for them.
- Child removal — Our Plymouth divorce lawyers assist you in building a strong case to support or oppose the removal of your child from the jurisdiction.
- Division of property — We guide you through the process of equitably dividing your marital property, engaging in mediation when the method is likely to result in an advantageous settlement and fighting for your fair share during trial if it is in your best interest to do so.
- Asset division — Our Taunton divorce lawyers develop innovative strategies for splitting your difficult-to-divide assets such as your marital home, equity in real estate, your retirement funds, your professional practices, businesses and securities
- Prenuptial agreements — We negotiate and draft equitable premarital contracts that preserve your rights to your personal assets if your marriage should end in divorce.
Learn more about how our Middleboro divorce attorneys can help you
The lawyers at the Studley Law Offices want to help you through your divorce in Middleboro, MA, and the surrounding areas. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 508.923.7207 or 800.640.2889 or contact us online.