Bristol and Plymouth County Personal Injury Representation
Plymouth, Taunton and Bridgewater injury lawyers helping accident victims
If you have been the victim of an accident, the Studley Law Offices provides you with the competent, professional representation you need to maximize your damage award. During our 38 years of combined experience, we have succeeded in achieving the best possible outcomes for our clients through our fierce determination and meticulous preparation. Our team can help you in cases involving:
- Auto accidents — Our attorneys typically negotiate settlements, but aggressively pursue your rights at trial if the auto insurance companies offer you less than you deserve.
- Trucking accidents — Our exhaustive preparations and unyielding determination are instrumental in obtaining maximum compensation from commercial truck companies and drivers.
- Motorcycle accidents — Our Plymouth personal injury lawyers help you obtain the compensation you need from negligent drivers and other careless parties who contributed to your accident.
- Wrongful death — We treat your grieving family with compassion as we pursue justice against the individuals or corporations that caused the fatal accident.
- Premises liability — Our team holds landowners and possessors accountable for the injuries you sustained on negligently-maintained property.
Your personal injury may have forced you to miss time from work and to pay out-of-pocket for medical care not immediately reimbursed by your insurance. Our injury lawyers in Plymouth seek to ease the strain your injuries have placed on your financial security. We do not charge you for attorneys’ fees until we have recovered compensation through a settlement or verdict. In the unlikely event that we do not win damages for you, we do not bill you for our fees. This contingency arrangement is thoroughly explained to you during your no-obligation, free consultation.
We are available to our clients
Key to our settlement and trial successes is our availability to our clients. We promptly notify you with updates in your case and return calls to answer your questions. If your injury prevents you from travelling to our office, our Taunton accident lawyer schedules appointments at your home or hospital.
Learn more about your rights to PI compensation from our Middleboro attorneys
To learn about your right to recover compensation for your personal injury in Massachusetts, contact the experienced lawyers of the Studley Law Offices. Call us at 508.923.7207 or 800.640.2889 or contact us online to schedule a no-obligation, free consultation.