Family Law
  • How does the general process of adoption work?
    • video
      Firm Name: The Studley Law Offices
      Duration: 01:43
      Date: 2019-11-22
      The adoption process differs and it depends on the type of adoption and the laws of the states and countries involved. When involved in an adoption or guardianship case in Middleborough, MA or the surrounding areas, contact the Studley Law Offices. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 508-923-7207 or 800-640-2889.
Related Family Law Videos
  • How do I file for divorce?
    • In Massachusetts, you begin by completing a divorce “petition” or “complaint” where you provide basic information and indicate how you want the court to decide child custody, child support, property division and alimony. You should make two copies of your petition and file it in the court of the county where you or your spouse lives. If you’re considering divorce, a local family law attorney can explain your options. The Studley Law Offices represents Massachusetts spouses in divorce proceedings and related family law matters, such as custody and child support disputes. Please call 508-923-7207  schedule a consultation regarding your issue.
  • How do I gain sole custody of a child?
    • Courts base child custody decisions on the best interests of the child. So, if you want sole physical custody or sole legal custody, you must show the court how that arrangement serves your child’s best interests. If your ex has a drug or alcohol problem, anger issues, mental illness, or a history of domestic violence or sexual abuse, the court may rule that granting custody or even visitation to your ex would be detrimental to your child’s health, safety, or welfare. When involved in a child custody case in Middleborough, MA or the surrounding areas, contact our experienced attorneys. Call The Studley Law Offices at 508-923-7207 or 800-640-2889 to schedule an appointment.

Contact the Firm


The Studley Law Offices


47 East Grove Street,
Middleborough, Massachusetts 02346